Chalet Tissières is a luxury 8 bedroom catered chalet in Chamonix
Chalet Tissières is located in one of the many hamlets stretched along the Chamonix Valley commune called 'Les Bossons' (1012m). Home to Europe's longest glacier (Bossons Glacier), the 1924 Winter Olympics Ski Jump event was held at the foot of this, just a 3 minute stroll from the Chalet.
It's location on the north-eastern side of the Valley, makes the Chalet all the more accessible as this is the side you enter the valley from when coming from Geneva.
In winter you can enjoy full service catered ski holidays for family, friends or corporate groups of 16 to 24 people.
In Summer this chalet offers the perfect base from which to enjoy the mountains, especially cycling and hiking, offering B&B and flexible 3 course evening dinners for up to 32 people.
Chalet Tissières is a wonderful, traditional 16th century converted farmhouse. Today it offers our guests the following features:
- Luxury of 340m2 of living space
- 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (+ an eaves room; limited head height - adults have limited standing height in this room)
- In total the chalet sleeps 16 to 24 people in winter and up to 32 in summer
- All bedrooms can be configured into either doubles or twins
- 8 man Swedish outdoor hot tub with fantastic scenery (winter only or in summer only from 3 days exclusive use)
- Free WiFi – Broadband Internet access throughout the chalet
- Large plasma TV with UK Sky TV (including Sky Sports) and DVD player
- Large open-plan seating and dining area with a huge cosy open log fire place
- Music system with CD player and iPod/iPhone/iPad connection
- A selection of popular board games, DVDs and library
- Ski & snowboard storage area and boot warming facilities
- Balcony overlooking our large alpine garden with amazing views of the Les Bossons Glacier, Aiguille du Midi and the Mont Blanc massif
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (winter only)
- Free private parking
- Honesty bar
Richiedi Informazioni: Chalet Tissieres